Are you going on a quilting retreat? A few friends gave me some great tips when they go away to sew for a few days.
1. You know what you are capable of, wether it be a project a day or one every couple days. Pack as if you are your most efficient as you’ve ever been.
2. Pre cut! This was a big one. Precut pieces or strips so once you get there you are ready to sew!
3. If you have a small ironing board/cutting board combo-take it! You don’t want to waste your time by standing in line waiting to use the iron or cutting table.
4. Pack snacks that won’t make a mess on your projects! Or just don’t eat near them.
5. Have fun! Take pictures of other projects to give you ideas at a later time.
Please feel free to leave your advice or tips and tricks you have learnt!