Congratulations Charleen from Olds!!!! She was the first to bring in her completed row by row quilt! She used 11 different row by row patterns to create this beautiful quilt. We love your design! Your quilt is absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations to Paula for bringing in her completed Craig’s Store row by row in first! You did a great job!
We are still waiting to see who brings in their completed quilt for a prize!!
Are you going on a quilting retreat? A few friends gave me some great tips when they go away to sew for a few days.
1. You know what you are capable of, wether it be a project a day or one every couple days. Pack as if you are your most efficient as you’ve ever been.
2. Pre cut! This was a big one. Precut pieces or strips so once you get there you are ready to sew!
3. If you have a small ironing board/cutting board combo-take it! You don’t want to waste your time by standing in line waiting to use the iron or cutting table.
4. Pack snacks that won’t make a mess on your projects! Or just don’t eat near them.
5. Have fun! Take pictures of other projects to give you ideas at a later time.
Please feel free to leave your advice or tips and tricks you have learnt!
We are so excited to be a part of row by row this year! Barb designed this incredible appliquéd row and is available starting tomorrow, June 21st! The pattern is free or the kit can be yours for $16.95